Terms & Conditions
Collection of personal information
Hola Mascot does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. without your prior consent, except in cases when we believe in good faith that we have a legal obligation to disclose such Personal Information. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, company name and/or telephone numbers, et cetera (collectively referred to herein as “Personal Information”). When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Company Name
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Contact Number
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
When you make a purchase on the Hola Mascot website, the additional personal information we collect may include:
- Delivery Address
- Credit card details (optional) and payment methodology
We collect Personal Information from visitors to our site solely on a voluntary basis and we never require that this Personal Information be provided in order to gain access to our site.
- To deliver the products you have purchased from us
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- To provide you with relevant product information such as product usage,user guide, maintenance guide & etc.
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request.
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us.
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorized us to do so
We may pass your name, contact number and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Hola Mascot website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up to our newsletter. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe-function at the end of the marketing e-mail or on the page newsletter in the shop.
If you have asked us not to send you any more emails and you still receive them it may be because the email address that you sent the unsubscribe message from is different from the email address that we send you emails to. Check which address we are using, and use this address in your request to not receive any more emails from us.
Updating your personal information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Hola Mascot website. Security of Your Personal Information
- Hola Mascot ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by;
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of personal information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Hola Mascot website. In exceptional circumstances Hola Mascot may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Hola Mascot is committed to complying with the PDPA (Personal Data Privacy Act 2010) and the National Privacy principles.We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Hola Mascot please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of computer data
When you visit Hola Mascot website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in Hola Mascot you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, Hola Mascot may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following:
Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Hola Mascot also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show Hola Mascot ads on sites across the Internet. Hola Mascot and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to Hola Mascot, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to Hola Mascot.
Hola Mascot reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Personal data notice
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and its regulations, this notice is issued to all our valued customers and/or prospective customers. This Notice will inform you of your rights with regards to your personal data that has been and/or will be, collected and processed by us.
RETURN ON RENTAL
- Deposit: The deposit will be refunded after the company (Atema Holdings (M) Sdn. Bhd.) successfully inspect the goods with no major issues.
- Additional Charges:
- A specified amount will be incurred for any reasons of delay for each additional day.
We strictly do not allow Return/Exchange/Refund for mascot sold under any circumstances.
- Deposit: The Company requires a non-refundable deposit of 50% for each goods.
- Cancellation: 50% deposit is subject to administration charges. On cancellation of an Order, all materials and monies paid (including the deposit) shall remain the property of the Company.
Terms of Payment
The Buyer shall be entitled to make payment for the Goods pursuant to the various payment methods set out in Hola Mascot’s website. The terms and conditions applicable to each type of payment, as contained in Hola Mascot’s website, shall be applicable to the purchase.In addition to any additional terms contained in Hola Mascot’s website, the following terms shall also apply to the following types of payment:
- Credit Card
Credit Card payment option is available for all Buyers. Hola Mascot accepts all Visa and Mastercards, both Credit and Debit, and is 3D Secure (Verified by Visa, and MasterCard Secure) enabled. All your credit card information are protected by means of industry- leading encryption standards.
Please take note that additional charges may be incurred if you are using a non-Malaysian issues card due to Foreign Exchange.
- Debit Cards
Hola Mascot accepts all Malaysian Visa and MasterCard debit cards where subject to bank availability. All debit card numbers shall be protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
- Online Banking
i. By choosing this payment method, the Buyer shall transfer the payment for the Goods to a Hola Mascot’s account for the total amount of the Buyer’s purchase (including any applicable taxes, fees and shipping costs). The transaction must be payable in Ringgit Malaysia. Hola Mascot, in its sole discretion, may refuse this payment option service to anyone or any user without notice for any reason at any time.
ii. For the time being, Hola Mascot accepts online bank transfers from AmBank, Bank Islam, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
50% deposit must be received by the Company in advance of the goods being deliver.
Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no such dates are specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time. International shipment can take 6-10 business days. The Company has no control over custom delays or charges and shall not be held liable for any such delays or charges.
If for any reason the Buyer fails to accept delivery of any of the goods when it is ready for delivery, or the Company is unable to deliver the goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, documents, or authorisations:
(a) risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer (including for loss or damage caused by the Company’s negligence);
(b) the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered; and
(c) the Company may store the goods until delivery, whereupon the Buyer shall be liable for all related costs and expenses (including, without limitation, storage and insurance).